Monday, November 9, 2009

I spy with my green kitty eye

Miss Moo takes time out from her correspondence to comment: 

Well, I never!  That odious cad, that blackguard, that Clarence has been frolicking over at the Carnival of the Cats.  He's number 13, of course, the despicable varmint.  Yes, that Clarence, the corrupter of youth over at Diary of a Bad Cat.  That yellowish stain on the newsprint in his header looks suspicious to me.  What has he been doing over there?

On a happier note, I spied some most enchanting Kitty Toys over at Wrinkled RoseSmithsonian Roses, she calls them.  If I get my paws on them, they'll be wrinkled roses alright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article you got here. It would be great to read more concerning this matter. The only thing your blog misses is a few photos of such gadgets as gps jammer.